I love you very matcha
| Matcha made in heaven |
I am in love with Tsujiri (4909 Yonge St, North York). I tried their matcha soft serve for the first time on Friday, and as a connoisseur of store-bought green tea ice cream 😉, I thought it was a little strong at first. But it quickly grew on me in some weird, green way.
| Something green for everyone |
I liked it so much that I had some more the following Saturday at the Square One location (100 City Centre Dr, Mississauga). I found that it worked well on a sundae (such as the shirahama sundae) or over shaved ice, where its taste is balanced by either the sweetness of red bean or the matcha syrup.
We are big matcha lovers, and Tsujiri is certainly matcha heaven. We will definitely be back for more. 👍
Comments
Post a Comment