I made bibingka!
| Bibingka love |
For the record, I know I am no chef, but making bibingka (Filipino coconut rice cake) at home was certainly one of my prouder moments. I have loved bibingka since I was kid, but it is so hard to find authentic/tasty versions in Canada.
I found a recipe online a couple of weeks ago and actually whipped one up. Normally I procrastinate or make excuses! (Say, Joyce, is this about cooking or are you just writing as a means for therapy? Hahahaha!) My taste-testers aka my family really loved it. Mind you, my dad and sister chewed their first bite slowly to build some suspense before they gave me their verdict. So terrible. Hahaha!
I am patting myself on the back for this one, and you should too: Cheers to following through with anything that you do! Here I am with the therapy again. LOL.
Comments
Post a Comment