Happy New Year / Introducing "27 Things"

Happy New Year, everybody! It seems that blogging and I have been apart for too long. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday! I spent the tail-end of it at home, bed-ridden with the flu. I have since gotten better and am ready to recount how 2014 was and how 2015 is shaping up to be so far.

Words can't describe how last year had been for me. I can confidently say that parts of it had been the best moments of my life. From exploring the city, meeting new people, and graduating from school, I was elated by how much fuller life could be with great company and, of course, a little push. That being said, I can also say that 2014 had been difficult for reasons you already know of. It is with a heavy heart that I learned the all-too-familiar lesson that life is too short.

It is difficult to imagine living life with regret, hence why I have created a list of 27 New Year's Resolutions. Inspired by my friends' own lists and, of course, by recent events, I thought of 27 resolutions during the last week of December to shape the direction of 2015, which I am hoping can only be onwards and upwards. Surprisingly, I have already been able to complete two of them, thanks to circumstance and, also, to similar-minded family members. Hahaha. Stay tuned for written accounts of each item!

Enjoy your week, everyone! <3   

Comments