Lunch at O&B Canteen
![]() |
| Finally! |
I have finally eaten at O&B Canteen (330 King St W)! We went there for lunch last Friday to celebrate my colleague/friend's birthday. Click on "Read More" to see some of the meals we had ordered.
![]() |
| RC's Lunch - she said it was great! The sauce was a bit out of place though when it came to taste. |
![]() |
| CM's pad thai - he said it was tasty. |
![]() |
| My Brazilian Chicken |
I was slightly disappointed by my order, which happened to be the special that Friday afternoon. When I think of Brazilian chicken, I think of churrasqueira chicken. I was surprised that my dish was not prepared the same way. In fact, it seemed more Thai than Brazilian to me because of the heavy use of coconut and the volume of the sauce of my plate. Sigh.
![]() |
| Dessert |
Even more disappointing was the bread pudding that RK and I decided to share after our meal. It arrived in a beer mug to RK's and my confusion. People may disagree with me but there cannot be more ice cream than pudding! The pudding must also be warm.
The verdict
My colleagues enjoyed their dishes and would recommend O&B Canteen for the burger, the pad thai, and the calamari taco (not pictured). I, on the other hand, am wary of recommending this restaurant. If you do decide to go, it is probably best to veer away from the specials.





Comments
Post a Comment