Baseball in Toronto: The Blue Jays vs The Yankees

Batter up.

Steph, Lala, and I watched a Blue Jays game at the Rogers Centre a couple of weeks ago and it was a blast. We had a quick dinner at Casey's (123 Front St W) before making our way to the old Skydome for the game. Mr. W joined us shortly after we reached our seats, armed with peanuts and baseball knowledge for the uninformed attendees (like myself).

Go Blue Jays! Go!

We were seated at the topmost level but we still had a great view of the game. Unfortunately, the Jays lost to the Yankees that evening with a final score of 5-3 for the Yankees. On the brightside, Lala and I came out of the game as baseball fans. In fact, I even went as far as to pick out my favourites moving forward (i.e., Hello, Reyes and Encarnacion!).

The Players' Walk Up Music

Baseball games are undoubtedly a lot more fun than they look on tv. Thank you to Mr. W for treating us to the game and for patiently explaining baseball to me. Hahaha!

Comments