 |
| A restaurant at Greenbelt 5 |
Manila is known to showcase the most exquisite restaurants in Asia and Greenbelt was no exception. Greenbelt refers to a series of malls in the bustling city of Makati. It boasts restaurants that range from old favourites such as
Carmelo's WAGYU Steaks (Greenbelt 5) and
Sala Bistro (
Greenbelt 3). We were treated to the latter by my Uncle PK and Aunt C for lunch one Tuesday afternoon where we wined and dined on delicious white wine and the most indulgent plates of pasta I have had in a long time. The food and the service rank high on my list of restaurants and I certainly recommend it to those visiting Manila in the future. :)
 |
| Seated for lunch - they give you a small table to place your purse on |
 |
| Would you like some bread? |
 |
| Pomelo Salad - ordered in from the neighbouring restaurant! Favourite dish of the entire meal! |
 |
| A delicious assortment of meat for appetizers |
 |
| The best penne carbonara I have had thus far, made just the way I like it--heavy on the pancetta! |
 |
| Complimentary macarons! |
 |
| A delicious cappuccino to end the meal <3 |
Many thanks to Uncle PK and Aunt C for the hospitality! This meal was one for the books.
Comments
Post a Comment