 |
| Manila Catering |
We had a beautifully-catered meal in Manila thanks to my great aunt Langling who helped my mom organize everything. She came over the Saturday prior to the service and was able to arrange a catering company to set-up shop on the terrace for a late lunch. Although it was not the best tasting meal I had ever had, I was still more than impressed by the selection and the service the caterers had provided in such short notice.
 |
| Our guests |
 |
| The spread |
 |
| The garden |
 |
| My view during breakfast every morning |
After lunch, my cousins, my sister, and I walked over to the neighbourhood
sari-sari (convenience) store to buy pop in a plastic (not pictured) and ice cream. Neither D, cousin I, nor I could adequately explain what we wanted to order. So, we got our twelve-year-old cousin L to buy everything for us. It was hilarious.
 |
| Sari-Sari Store |
We then walked L home before making our way back to our grandparents' home for a
Shakey's Pizza dinner. :) Shakey's also belongs to the category of "food from my childhood": we used to battle it out with L for mojos when she was six years old. Unfortunately, we did not order mojos this time around. I guess we will have to visit Manila again to do so. :)
Comments
Post a Comment