New Experiences: Segway Tour at the Distillery District

Segway Tour at the Distillery District

Everyone who knows me knows that I am a perpetual couch potato, which is why I surprised even myself that (a) I had agreed to do a Segway tour and (b) that I had actually followed through with it. The tour was planned in conjunction with Holly's 25-for-25 bucket list, who was keen on riding a segway. :)

Holly, Karen, Stella, and I went to the Distillery District on Black Saturday and were treated to a blissful afternoon of segway riding, thanks to Segway of Ontario (30 Gristmill Lane). The training was extensive and the tour itself was relaxed and, at the same time, comprehensive. I daresay this was one of my favourite experiences of the year and I would not hesitate to get on a segway again in the near future. Thank you to Holly and Karen for purchasing the Groupon deals last year and for scheduling the tour. Segways for the win!

Comments