Last Words for my Daddylo
| I will always love and miss you. |
Few people know Daddylo as the grandfather he was to us. He was constantly by our side for the first half of my sister's and my life and was only a phone call away after my family and I had moved to Canada. It breaks my heart that we can no longer have the pleasure of having him with us for the rest of our lives.
I will always remember Daddylo for his intelligence, his sense of humour, his kindness, his faith, and, most of all, his unfailing commitment to his family. Tito Fred said it right last Saturday: Daddylo was not only the ideal man, he was the best man and husband to my grandmother, Mommylo. I will always cherish each and every moment I have spent with him: from weekends spent at their house, our bi-weekly family dinners, and the laughs shared around the dinner table. More importantly, I will always cherish the honour of being his granddaughter and his wholehearted acceptance and unconditional love for me and for the rest of the family.
Daddylo, our time with you was not and will never be enough. I hope my silly jokes continue to make you laugh even in heaven. I will miss you for the rest of my life but I am happy that you are finally resting beside The Lord. God bless you, Daddylo and I will always love you.
Comments
Post a Comment