Good Eats: Seafood Fest at Rock Lobster

Yummy seafood
We celebrated my parents' anniversary weekend with dinner at Rock Lobster (110 Ossington Ave) in late December. This marked my sister's and my second visit to the popular seafood joint after dinner with cousins in the summer of 2013. We ordered four different dishes and one plate of dessert to share between the four of us that evening and they were as follows:

Mains + Dessert
#1 Oyster Rock Lobsterfella: oysters Rockefeller prepared with lobster
#2 Whale Tail: the restaurant's take on the Canadian classic "Beaver Tail"
#3 Lobster Supper: One lobster, mashed potatoes, and spinach for $25* on a Sunday
#4 Lobster Poutine: yukon gold fries, QC cheese curds, gravy, and lobster
#5 Flank Steak: a possible alternative for non-seafood lovers (like my dad)
*$39 otherwise! Kindly call ahead for confirmation!

The Lobster Poutine was as delicious as it had been the first time around; I am glad that my craving for the lobster-fied Canadian favourite had been satisfied once more. In addition, the Oyster RockLobsterfella which is a newer addition to the menu was also quite delicious and left a diner like myself wanting a few more pieces. The Whale Tail could perhaps have looked a little bit more appealing but it was delicious and a great contrast to the salt in the seafood dishes.

As you can tell, I have nothing but positive words for Rock Lobster and I highly recommend it for seafood lovers and foodies out there. Feel free to send me a note if you wish to hear more about my dining experience.

Comments

  1. Oh my, everything sounds amazing! I have a mad craving for oysters and lobster poutine now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything sounds amazing because it is! My sister and I love this place! You have to try the Lobster Poutine. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment