Easy Snacks: Yogurt and Fruit
When my mother was visiting my aunt early last year, my dad, sister, and I had to find creative ways to feed ourselves (yes, we were and continue to be heavily reliant on my mother's cooking). I resorted to making a little breakfast/snack in the form of plain yogurt and fruit.
It is really easy: all you need is, as the title suggests, yogurt and fruit and you can modify them as you please. I used to cut up fresh fruits such as strawberries and mangoes but have recently discovered Del Monte's SunFresh line, which already comes pre-sliced and is easy to prepare.
I am probably not the pioneer of making this healthy treat but it is nice knowing that I can do more than just fry an egg in the kitchen. Bon apetit!
It is really easy: all you need is, as the title suggests, yogurt and fruit and you can modify them as you please. I used to cut up fresh fruits such as strawberries and mangoes but have recently discovered Del Monte's SunFresh line, which already comes pre-sliced and is easy to prepare.
I am probably not the pioneer of making this healthy treat but it is nice knowing that I can do more than just fry an egg in the kitchen. Bon apetit!

So simple and so good! If I wasn't doing some freestyle-omelette-cooking for breakfast back when I was living on my own, I was having a yogurt-granola-fruit combo. None of have ever been as nicely presented as yours though!! Haha. You should start creating more elaborate recipes and then putting them on Pinterest. :D
ReplyDeleteHear hear! It's really easy to make and only takes a couple of minutes more to fancy up--makes eating plain yogurt fun. LOL. I am sure your omelettes were pretty legit too. ;) I rarely make them.
DeleteThanks for the suggestion! I really need to get on Pinterest. Do you have Pinterest? I am always so behind the times. Hahaha!