The pictures above are from my first ever Chinese dining experience in Toronto's Chinatown and, coincidentally, at the bustling
King's Noodle Restaurant (296 Spadina Ave; cash only!) last December. I have to say that I was impressed by King's. The restaurant was almost
Hon's level with respect to its tidiness. In addition, the service was relatively quick and the serving sizes were quite large and great for sharing. Most importantly, all of the food items we ordered (e.g., the shrimp rice noodle rolls,
sio pao, congee, BBQ pork, and stuffed green peppers) tasted like they were made fresh to order.
I really like King's. While I would not call it my go-to restaurant just yet, I would definitely classify King's as a "good eat" and a restaurant I would love to go back to in the near future. Credits go to my dad for sifting through masses of reviews to find the hitherto undiscovered (and yet great) restaurant for a meal in the heart of Toronto's Chinatown.
Comments
Post a Comment