Watching "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" with D-BOX seats
![]() |
| I'm ready for my movie! (courtesy of Cineplex) |
On opening night, we walked into the theatre aptly named "District 7" for the evening to find two rows of D-BOX seats conveniently located at the centre of the theatre. Moreover, we quickly noticed a lot of other great features. Firstly, the cushy red seats were elevated to different levels, which meant that movie goers had an unobstructed view of the screen. Secondly, each seat had its own cup holder and set of arm rests. These may seem like small matters to you. However, as an avid movie goer, I really liked the latter feature because I did not have to fight for the arm rest for the first time in a long while. Lastly, the seats were equipped with an adjustable simulator, which meant that they moved to the rhythm of a movie's most jolt-worthy scenes.
I really enjoyed the novelty of my first D-BOX experience. As you can tell, I had a blast and I doubt that this will be the last time that I will be choosing to see and, literally, feel movies on such awesome seats.

Ahh, I have yet to see this movie!!
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely watch it! They changed a number of details from the book but it was a great production overall. :D
Delete