Local Eats in Mississauga
Bubble Republic: there are only two major bubble tea places in Mississauga. However, Bubble Republic is my sister's and my favourite. The service is, for the most part, quick. Moreover, the bubble tea and the food themselves are delicious. Although they do not offer fresh fruit shakes, they have an assortment of commendable drinks, including the taro coconut chiller, the mango green tea, and the indulgent Hokkaido Cheese chiller. (4040 Creditview Rd)
Regal Palace Chinese Restaurant: price notwithstanding, Regal is perhaps one of the better dimsum places in the city. The internet has mixed reviews about the restaurant but my experiences at Regal have been great overall. We always order BBQ pork buns, ginger beef, siu mai, and har gow and eat each dish with gusto. The service itself is slightly erratic at times but it is, for the most part, more than satisfactory. I highly recommend this place for a fancier (albeit pricier) Chinese dining experience.
(6485 Mississauga Rd)
Hinote Sushi: Hinote is one of Mississauga's best kept dining secrets and my favourite Japanese restaurant in the entire country. These are big words, I know, but we have been going to Hinote for as long as I can remember and have had a good experience each time. It is actually getting more and more famous as the years go by and it is thus increasingly harder to get a table at Hinote on a Friday night. Therefore, I encourage you to always make a reservation if you would like to try the famed restaurant's crunchy tempura, dynamite roll, sushi boats, and japchae. I guarantee that you will not regret it. (720 Bristol Rd W)
Miga: this is, by far, the best Korean BBQ place I have been to in a while. If you ever find yourself in Miga, do not go for the advertised all-you-can-eat menu and, instead, opt for the Miga BBQ combos, which come with Korean ban chan and spicy chicken bul go gi, spicy pork bul go gi, beef bul go gi, and LA gal bi. I would also order a side of samgyeopsal, too. My mouth waters every time I think about Miga and I believe it is worth your while to give it a visit in the future. Two thumbs up! (2382 Dundas St W)
Comments
Post a Comment