 |
| A Science Fiction Stroke of Genius |
I started reading at the age of nine years old and, since
then, my tastes have evolved from young adult fiction to classic literature. Regardless of genre, I find that the best books are the ones that you know nothing about and come to enjoy. That was the
case for Matt Haig's “The Humans” – the most recent addition to my small collection of
written works. Simon and Daniel gave me a copy for my birthday and I just finished reading
it late last week.
I really enjoyed this "stroke of genius". It had a unique story line and protagonist whom you cannot help but sympathize with especially after his long journey to the person he became by story's end. I definitely recommend this book to anyone wishing to realize the meaning of being a human from an outsider's point of view.
You should REALLY join GoodReads! http://www.goodreads.com/ :)
ReplyDeleteI will join it one of these days. I am slow in joining new things these days. :D
Delete