Concerts: Boyce Avenue is coming to Toronto!
As of late, I have only been really excited about two things: Boyce Avenue in Toronto and the prospect of ziplining. I found out about the former only recently and was toying with the idea of going for the longest time. After some odd weeks of "should I go? Should I not go?", I am happy to announce that I have just bought tickets to the show! Woo! I cannot wait to hear them play live! 2013 is certainly the year of concerts (and of other exciting things) and it just keeps getting better and better. :) To many more amazing experiences!
---
Update: Received the tickets in the mail yesterday! Ah!!! I cannot wait for this concert! I know it will be a good show! - JJ on August 30, 2013
---
Update: Received the tickets in the mail yesterday! Ah!!! I cannot wait for this concert! I know it will be a good show! - JJ on August 30, 2013
I'm excited!!! I love how we've done so many things this year!
ReplyDelete