'Bon jour!' et 'Au revoir!': Europe 2013 Itineraries

Hi everyone! It has been almost a week since our return from our whirlwind trip to France and the UK. As promised, below is a summary of our itineraries (click on "Read more").

It was an enjoyable and an exciting trip. It really was the stuff that dreams are made of. It was so surreal that, while I was there, it felt like I was elsewhere. Now that I am back, it feels like I had never gone at all. Although we saw their most famous sights, I feel that there is so much more to see and experience in both cities. It is thus likely that I will visit Paris and London again in the near future. ;) More elaborate and detailed posts regarding my favourite parts of the trip, including my favourite dining experiences, to come soon! Stay tuned! Au revoir, mes chers!

Paris 2013
  • Day 1: Musee Rodin, Hotel des Invalides, La Grande Epicerie in Le Bon Marche 
  • Day 2: The Eiffel Tower, Trocadero Fountains, Arc de Triomphe, Ave Champs Elysees, Cathedrale Notre Dame 
  • Day 3: Chateau de Versailles
  • Day 4: Musee du Louvre, Montmartre, Basilique du Sacre-Coeur, the Latin Quarter
  • Day 5: Ave Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, St-Germain de Pres, Trocadero Fountains 
London 2013
  • Day 1: King's Cross Station, The London Eye, House of Parliament, the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Picadilly Circus, Leceister Square, Chinatown, Soho
  • Day 2: Borough Market, Shakespeare's Globe, The Millenium Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden
  • Day 3: Oxford Circus, River Cruise on the Thames, Notting Hill 
  • Day 4: Portobello Market,  Soho, the theatre district, Soho (yes, twice!) 




Comments