Playlist: Late 1990s - Early 2000s

I love music. I love listening to music. I love knowing music on the radio based on artist, year, what have you. Most of all, I love sharing my passion for music with family and friends. So, when Lauren suggested that we make a mix CD for the carpool, I jumped at the challenge! After a few hours, I finally created a CD for our rides to and from work. It consists of music we grew up listening to and includes tunes from the critically-acclaimed Lauryn Hill to the beloved Shaggy. Below is a copy of the playlist. Enjoy! <3
  1. "Jumpin Jumpin" by Destiny's Child
  2. "Get it on tonite" by  Montell Jordan
  3. "It's not right but it's okay (thunderpxss remix)" by Whitney Houston <3 
  4. "Where the party at" by Jagged Edge ft. Nelly
  5. "Ghetto Superstar" by Pras ft. ODB and Mya
  6. "Be with you" by Enrique Iglesias
  7. "Can't fight the moonlight (remix)" by LeAnn Rimes
  8. "Together Again" by Janet Jackson
  9. "It wasn't me" by Shaggy
  10. "Thong Song" by Sisqo
  11. "Can't take my eyes off of you" by Lauryn Hill
  12. "No scrub" by TLC
  13. "If you had my love" by Jennifer Lopez
  14. "Give it to you" by Jordan Knight
  15. "Ms. Jackson" by Outkast
  16. "Hot in herre" by Nelly
  17. "What's Luv" by Fat Joe ft. Ashanti
  18. "I don't wanna know" by Mario Wynans
  19. "All my life" by K-CI & Jojo

Comments